Dear Potential Class Presenter,
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the second annually Northern Utah Emergency Preparedness Expo. This year the event will take place Friday and Saturday, May 11-12, 2018 at the Box Elder County Fairgrounds in Tremonton, Utah.
Every city within Box Elder County are participants. Our goal is to educate the people of Northern Utah in all matters Emergency Preparedness. We are expanding class and workshop offerings and are excited to invite you to participate as a Class Presenter.
Class Presenter Information
- Class times and locations will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each class has a one-hour time slot available. Presenters may rank their time and class location choices, but may not receive their first choice. It is determined by the timing of requests made and class topics.
- Presenters are responsible to provide ALL media and other resources required for their presentation—power access only will be available.
- Presenters are responsible for the set up and take down of their presentation.
- Presenters must provide their own means of moving equipment and supplies.
- There will be no internet access available to presenters.
- We reserve the right to limit or decline any Presenters or topics.
- We request that you allow us to provide you with advertising materials to post in your place of business.
- Providing samples of any prepared food requires compliance with Utah Food Handler’s requirements.
For more information and to download a Presenter Information Packet click here.
Thank you for your interest.